Policies and procedures
- The training covers product application.
- The training method is classroom teaching and network teaching.
- Class teaching is divided into standard courses and customized courses.
- For standard courses, the teaching schedule, teaching place and course content are fixed, customers can apply for classes freely.
- For customized courses, teaching schedules, teaching locations and course contents can be agreed upon according to customer needs.
- Customized courses need to meet the minimum number of classes, with a general requirement of 10-15.
- For each course in the classroom, the training satisfaction survey will be conducted after the end of the course.
- Booking training by telephone or e-mail
- Confirm the quota of the courses and inform the agents to participate.
- Agents participate in training materials distribution and attendance forms.
- End of training